About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Comments4 Teachers All Together

3/30/2010 7,8,9
As I was reading over this blog, there we very many interesting points made. The teacher I was looking over, his name is Robert Talbot from Louisville Colorado. He is a science educator and loves his job. He talks about the two approaches to defining expertise. The two are absolute approach and relative approach.


4/6/2010 10,11,12
When i first looked at this blog, it was different than what I was used to looking at. Everything was set up on the side of the website as in recent post and pages. I really enjoyed reading over her post and to have a better understanding the way she taught. She is a mother and a great teacher. She loves to job and loves to change kids life. Educating kids is her passion and wouldn't want to change that for the world. Every post she talked about how she improves in her teaching as well as the students.


4/4/2010 13, 14
When i was looking over this blog, it came very interesting to me. Middle School matrix has a great set up in their program. Each blog talks about what they students did and school and how they are improving. Also it allows students like me to understand and learn from the things that are being taught in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment