About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

PLN Project 4 2nd Post

2nd PLN POST
After keeping up with my PLN for a few months, I have learned a lot of things from the teachers and what they use in the classroom. I twittered some teachers that i had some questions about and they gave me some great advice on their twitter.Also, i learned from some teachers about how all of the technology used such as blogs, Facebook, and twitter can really improve students learning in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment