About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Goodbye!!



To all my classmates and professors a solid goodbye. I learned a lot of information in this class and will use every bit of it in the classroom. It has been a long and hard semester, but i enjoyed it and learned a lot! I hope that each and everyone of you learned as much as I did and I hope we all use what we learned and put it in action in the classrooms. We can make a big difference as future teachers and it starts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment