About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Homework April 18


Education is an important part in we as teachers and students life's so that we can become successful in our jobs. Without education, where would we be? With education, I believe that technology plays an important roll and is needed in education in today's society. Technology is a tool that can help us at teachers to teach the students different and many more opportunities that will help them to become successful. Technology is always changing and always has room for more change. Why would we not want to use tools that would be easier for us in the classroom and easier for the students to comprehend and use. Technology is a advantage that we all need to take advantage of and start using more of it.

Comment4kids
I commented on Nezinli blog and here is the comment:Hey, my name is Lauren Walker and I attend the University of South Alabama and in class EDM. Your animation was great!! I also agree with Tabitha on how well you told your story. Keep up the good work!

4 comments:

  1. I like your idea of using technology as a different way of teaching. I think it is crucial that we as teachers explore MANY different methods of teaching throughout our careers. It breaks the monotony for us and makes it more fun for the students as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. And the kids (and their teachers) really appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ever evolving world of technology will become more and more standard to the way people live. It will only make sense to use it as a teaching tool. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I enjoyed reading it. Good luck in the future and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete