About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Homework April 25



7th Graders PLN
I was very impressed with what the 7th grader's PLN. She had everything that was needed. As i was looking at it, i saw many things that she had that i didn't and her was a lot bigger than mine. I have gotten many different websites and different learning tools through my comment4kids and my twitter and other tools that i have been using.

Two Questions
If you asked yourself if you were better today than you were yesterday, what would the answer be? As i ask myself this, this really makes me want to motivate myself to do better in everything i do and to be a better person as a whole. Everyone should have a sentence. This will keep us and a person in track and inline. You should stand up for what you believe in and be strong with your beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment