About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Homework April 11



In my opinion, it is important for students to post and upload things or items to their blogs. Being able to post things on the blog allows the students to see their hard work and effort that they have done. Updating and showing the work on the blog gives an overlook on what they are learning inside and outside of the classroom setting. This will allow us as teachers to teach the students a world that goes beyond what we can imagine.

Here is one example that I have believe that shows the importance of using blogsHow and Why
This video really had a good explanation about how using blogs can change the way we learn and teach. I really enjoyed watching this.

Another example I decided to use is 21 Century


There third example i wanted to use was University of Padua

These video's really show a great amount of information on how blogging is important in the classroom. I liked how each video had its own way explaining blogging. These are very helpful tools that we can use for our classrooms and outside of the classrooms.

Comments4kids
This week on comments for kids, the kids really worked together to make their videos. You can tell the kids are enjoying themselves and learning a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Lauren, you had some really good examples especially the video how and why. I think blogging is important as well.

    I think this week we were suppose to blog about Dr.Suess and P22 because Dr. Strange switched it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. All 3 of these videos were new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just reading a blog from another student from another class, and I commented about the movie I watched last night...

    Have you seen Julie & Julia? That movie actually helped me see how important blogging is, too. Since Julie blogged her experiences, not only did she receive recognition, she gained support from her readers. Not only was she allowing her work to inspire others, she was allowing herself to be inspired in return.

    ReplyDelete