About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Skype Project 6

I started to use skype back in November when my grandparents had just gotten it and wanted to communicate to me while I was in college. My parents and I both have macs so we just use ichat so we can see each other. I really do enjoy using skype and its a great tool to talk to friends and family. When my grandparents first got skype they did not know how to use it so when I saw them at Christmas I got to help them and introduce how it worked. The love it. Skype can also be used in many different ways and helpful for face to face talking. Many people are using skype around the world and I really believe its a good new tool being used.

1 comment: