About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Monday, March 1, 2010

PLN Project 4

1st PLN POST
Not sure why, but my PLN did not show up on my other post, so here is a new post.


After reading and finding information about my Personal Learning Network, I really started to understand and get a better feel for what is asked. I started looking on the list for teachers that Dr. Strange gave us and found some really interesting things. You can look at peoples pages and learning from what is being taught. I could really learn great things that could help me in the classroom setting as a future teacher.

2nd PLN POST
After keeping up with my PLN for a few months, I have learned a lot of things from the teachers and what they use in the classroom. I twittered some teachers that i had some questions about and they gave me some great advice on their twitter.Also, i learned from some teachers about how all of the technology used such as blogs, Facebook, and twitter can really improve students learning in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Here are some more possibilities:
    Beth Still suggests this Instant PLN to create a list of teachers to follow. Also you should read this NY Times article Getting the Most Out of Twitter

    And be sure you look at David and Jacki's new blog Mathis Gorski EDM310 Projects

    You also cannot afford to miss Jackie's own personal account of her PLN development The Evolution of My PLN - Initial Post

    ReplyDelete