About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28 Homework



Morgan Bayda's
points were very enjoyable to read. Some teachers don't really know how to change and to use new technology. It would be something new and some teachers aren't willing to put out to effort to teach it. New technology can really help in the classroom and make the lectures or teachings in the classrooms more interesting. Me being a student myself don't really like boring lectures of the teacher just standing up and teaching. To be a great teacher, using change and technology can help students learn better in the classrooms. In my two years that I have been in college, everything while learning as been the same. The lectures are always boring and its hard to pay attention sometimes. New technology can really help change for the future.

Comment4kids
This week on comment4kids i posted on Kimball H post. It talked about how reading was important and helpful for the mind. Reading can really expand the mind.

3 comments:

  1. Lectures can be boring! We just have to be responsible for our education and make the best with is presented. With the web to help fill in the gaps, we can become very knowledgeable!Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreee that the education system can be a bit boring. I wish I did not have to spend so much money on textbooks.

    ReplyDelete