About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Podcast and Comments4kids Homework for Feb 7

Langwitches blog

After listening to this podcast, I was very impressed with how the students interacted with each other. In the podcast, they were clear and gave good information on what they were talking about. After looking at all of these podcast, I found a lot of new things and pointers that can help me with the way that I am going to do mine. I really like how the podcast are set up and how you can do whatever you want with them.

In the podcast, you can put any type of sounds or extra background noises that you would like. The students did a very good job with not just talking on the podcast. They added things to make the podcast more interesting and more understanding. I also liked how each of the students had something different to say. This showed that all the students were invested and ready to work.

Comment4kids

My student that I have for comment for kids, her name is Susana. She really enjoys school and like the new technology that she is using. She has left for Mexico for a month so she wont be back for awhile. After reading some of her other post, she is a very bright and intelligent student.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the concept of students working together to make podcasts. It teaches them so many different skills like learning to use technology,(which I haven't completely figured out myself) and team work. It's like they are teaching and learning at the same time. These kids are really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasup Lauren! Oh yea um i think podcast is a good tool to use because its exciting and it brings a new kind of energy to your classroom for your students to feed off of. I mean we all know how much students love new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who will do a better job on their podcasts... the kids or the EDM310 students?

    ReplyDelete