About Me

My photo
I currently am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I am from Arkansas and came to the University to play basketball on a full scholarship. I love having a great time with friends and just relaxing. I am always on the go and a very busy person. My family, friends, and god are the most important to me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Homework Due for January 31 Podcasts and 3 video's

These podcast that I watched came very interesting to me. I felt as if I could have been in a classroom or watching and listening in on a radio talk show. When the people were talking in the podcast, they broke down step on step on what they were explaining and talked about how things worked. It's almost like they went through every detail possible that could help you learning on how to use the tools of technology. I think podcast are great ideas for learning and helping with the technology being used in today's society.

I really enjoyed the the MacBreak Weekly podcast the best because having a mac myself, I would really relate to what what being said. In many of the MacBreak Weekly podcast, it talked about all kinds of apple stuff and the new things coming out such as the IPad; am a big apple person, and I love learning about the new technology things that apple has to offer for us. The podcast explains on how the Mac works and talks through all of the things the Mac does. Instead of going to sit in a classroom, I think listening in to the podcast could really help with the learning of the Mac.

The podcast I really didnt enjoy the most was probably the SmartBoard Lessons Podcast. I really just couldn't comprehend it as much as I did to the other podcast. I felt as if it didn't explains and stay on track as much. I just didn't like the lay out of the podcast and how the people were presenting it.

To sum these podcast up, I really think these podcast are great ideas and I hope these will grow larger into our future. Technology is always growing and is making room for new things everyday. Listening to podcast can really help you understand clearly on what is being taught or said and I believe is a great way on learning new things.

Mrs.Cassidy's Classroom Blog
I was really impressed when I saw this video. These kids have had the right teachings from the educators for them to be able to use this technology like this. This really shows how it is changing and the things we will except to see in the future. Before I took this class, I had no idea about blogs or anything but after watching this video its not only me learning but its kids all over the world learning this new technology.

Little Kids..Big Potential
These kids are very bright for their age. I can not believe kids are using these works and applying themselves to the technology like this. It really shows a point to where kids these days will have a bright and strong future ahead of them. I really like how each students knows a lot of their blog and how to use it. Blogs are an important tool now in learning. They are not only learning on the computer but they are teaching themselves new things.

IPhone used by 1 year old baby Part 2
I still wonder if this baby really understands what he is doing. Having a touch screen in my opinion makes things a lot easier to comprehend and you can see clearly what is being done. Being a 1 year old, your really not understand a lot of things more than less an iphone but I am impressed that he did know how to use it and what it took to look through the iphone.

2 comments:

  1. "Technology is always growing and is making room for new things everyday," I agree completly on your statement and it is true, new things are becoming avaliable everyday.

    I also was impressed with the kids learning all the stuff on blogging like we are, but at a lot younger age.

    I agree as well to your statement about the one year old actually comprehending what he was doing. I had said the same thing on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plan, Prepare, Practice. You will soon be making your own Podcast.

    The world is changing rapidly as you point out!

    ReplyDelete